See What 2021 Participants are Saying...
Creating Opportunities, Building PartnershipsThe National Black Business Pitch (NBBP) is a competition designed to connect Black-owned businesses to corporations who seek to expand and diversify their supply chain with new products and services.
Through the National Black Business Pitch we are seeking to do more than provide a seat at the table, but to open doors and build relationships that can lead to long-term and sustainable contracts. Our ultimate goal is to create a Black business network that corporations can access and do business with.
The National Black Business Pitch competition is comprised of two phases.
Phase I: (Deadline to Apply COB on June 1, 2023)
- Is open to Black-owned, founded, or controlled businesses throughout the United States.
- Interested companies will complete an application and submit their capability statement and a three-minute video about their company.
- Those submissions will be reviewed by a panel of judges from the corporate supplier diversity community.
- Thirty companies will be selected to proceed to Phase Two.
Phase II will consist of the 30 finalists that were selected from Phase I.
- Those companies will pitch live in front of a virtual audience of corporate procurement and supplier diversity professionals on either Aug 23rd or Aug 24th, 2023.
- Three companies will be selected to receive cash prizes of up to $10,000.
Both Pitch opportunities will provide your company with increased exposure for the chance to earn new business!
Now is the time for us to break down the systematic and systemic barriers that have disenfranchised Black business owners. Now is the time to create opportunities that amplify the reach of Black businesses. Now is the time for the National Black Business Pitch, where we will create opportunities and build partnerships for your business.
The National Black Business Pitch competition is made possible through the support of our sponsors and participating corporate partners. We thank each of the companies featured below for their assistance in making the NBBP a success.